June 4th ordered Water Jet Power washer as a gift for my aunt ...payment made via paypal immediately. Continued to receive emails requesting i rate the product i kept putting in the survey i cant rate what i have not received.

I tried contacting the seller via email no luck on June 28th Contacted paypal due to the fact that as of July 5th i still had not received my item. Paypal reached out to seller and advised to wait and see their response. They DID NOT RESPOND. I escalated the case with Paypal and they advised to wait until the 18th July to see response from seller.

Package arrived July 17th The box was crushed and it is not as advertised. They never advertised this is the same power washer As Seen on TV sells. I could have bought this item at walmart and had it the same day.

I had no idea this was being shipped from China as the web page i found it on was an american company Jack Seed. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I ordered easy fold on aug 15,1917 have not received merchandise as of aug 30,1917. I entered my tracking number is LW722071816CN no where to be located.

please help me located my package . I purchased it thru pay-pal my order number is 3154 and my transation number is 26K98818TW293903D the merchant is AN&Assoc Florence Scovel.