Turnaround Time

I ordered nearly $15.00 worth of seeds from this company at 9:40 a.m.on February 6, 2018.

They don't tell you that the seeds are coming from China. As soon as I saw the three to four week delivery time, I knew. I don't even know how this is legal. Every time I ordered seeds from England, a phytosanitary certificate had to accompany them into the U.S.

Anyway, my gut feeling nagged me to cancel the order, so nineteen minutes later, I sent Jack Seeds an order to do so. (For what it's worth, this company is a subsidiary of Rama Deals, which has TERRIBLE reviews all over the internet.) I was immediately told that the order was too far along and could not be cancelled. AFTER NINETEEN MINUTES! Several more emails went back and forth, and I was told they could not/would not cancel, but I could refuse delivery at the PO and they would credit me when they got the shipment back.

Does this business practice make sense to you? Me either. Furious by now, I contacted my bank. I had the charge labeled fraudulent and got a new debit card.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.Avoid these people like the plague.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

I’m pissed too.Received my seeds from China.

What kind of place is this?I’m so angry!

You actually thought you could buy rainbow colored seeds lol .. you gave your credit card number to the same guy that does the irs scams

keystonecrossroads
to Eddy #1449565

Kudos to your school for its reading comprehension program. Please show me where I said I bought rainbow-colored seeds.