1.1K views
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 08

May 8, 2018: I got my seeds about a month ago, but the tomatillos are clearly regular tomato seeds, and the white thunbergia seeds look more like morning glory seeds. I'm not even going to try to germinate them.

If there were such a thing as "rainbow roses" and "rainbow tomatoes," don't you think we'd see them in every seed and plant catalog known to man? You DON'T see them, because they DON'T EXIST. https://www.jackseeds.com/products/hot-sale-100-pcs-bag-bell-orchid-seeds-flower-campanula-bonsai-flower-seeds-convallaria-seed-plant-pot-for-home-garden-2?variant=34204859720&gclid=CjwKCAjwlcXXBRBhEiwApfHGTdu05mOdMvxVMvzPP986cMexRUj38y_z7EoXdzRbBfEGV74NCCR1yhoCRpMQAvD_BwE The above link does not show a picture of campanula OR of orchids. This is picture of freaking photo-shopped Convalaria-- Lily of the Valley.

Look it up. Now I'm seeing ads for strawberries in every color of the rainbow. Funny how Jack's Seeds IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS THEM. People, we're being scammed.

The seeds you got are most likely NOT what you ordered. Dispute the charges with your credit card company or your bank and get your money back.

Original review posted by user Feb 08

I ordered nearly $15.00 worth of seeds from this company at 9:40 a.m. on February 6, 2018.

They don't tell you that the seeds are coming from China. As soon as I saw the three to four week delivery time, I knew. I don't even know how this is legal. Every time I ordered seeds from England, a phytosanitary certificate had to accompany them into the U.S.

Anyway, my gut feeling nagged me to cancel the order, so nineteen minutes later, I sent Jack Seeds an order to do so. (For what it's worth, this company is a subsidiary of Rama Deals, which has TERRIBLE reviews all over the internet.) I was immediately told that the order was too far along and could not be cancelled. AFTER NINETEEN MINUTES! Several more emails went back and forth, and I was told they could not/would not cancel, but I could refuse delivery at the PO and they would credit me when they got the shipment back.

Does this business practice make sense to you? Me either. Furious by now, I contacted my bank. I had the charge labeled fraudulent and got a new debit card.

There's more than one way to skin a cat. Avoid these people like the plague.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

I’m pissed too. Received my seeds from China.

What kind of place is this? I’m so angry!

You actually thought you could buy rainbow colored seeds lol .. you gave your credit card number to the same guy that does the irs scams

keystonecrossroads
to Eddy #1449565

Kudos to your school for its reading comprehension program. Please show me where I said I bought rainbow-colored seeds.